They're finding success with women
Editor's note: This is the final article in a two-part series about the advantages of marketing to women. Last month, we discussed research that shows why marketing to women is an effective way to reach consumers of all ages and genders. This month, we speak with marketers who have found success by marketing programs and events that capture the attention of women. Residents of northern New Jersey have many choices when looking for healthcare. Near-by, there are three hospitals from which to choose, and nine miles away, right over the George Washington Bridge, New York City offers them myriad other choices. So why should consumers choose Holy Name Hospital?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers