Are you ready to stand in the healthcare spotlight?
Healthcare is once again front-page news, and all indicators point to it staying there for the foreseeable future. Each day, or so it seems, another governor or senator hijacks the microphone to put forth his or her proposal about how to solve the nation's uninsured crisis. Although many are simply blowing hot air between election cycles, the climate does indeed appear ripe for action. In an attempt to both simplify and save itself as baby boomers age, Medicare continues to undergo reform- and it's a good thing too, given the harsh reality that the Medicare Trust Fund will be insolvent in 2019 unless changes are made.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers