Are you ready to stand in the healthcare spotlight?
Healthcare is once again front-page news, and all indicators point to it staying there for the foreseeable future. Each day, or so it seems, another governor or senator hijacks the microphone to put forth his or her proposal about how to solve the nation's uninsured crisis. Although many are simply blowing hot air between election cycles, the climate does indeed appear ripe for action. In an attempt to both simplify and save itself as baby boomers age, Medicare continues to undergo reform- and it's a good thing too, given the harsh reality that the Medicare Trust Fund will be insolvent in 2019 unless changes are made.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic