Are you ready to stand in the healthcare spotlight?
Healthcare is once again front-page news, and all indicators point to it staying there for the foreseeable future. Each day, or so it seems, another governor or senator hijacks the microphone to put forth his or her proposal about how to solve the nation's uninsured crisis. Although many are simply blowing hot air between election cycles, the climate does indeed appear ripe for action. In an attempt to both simplify and save itself as baby boomers age, Medicare continues to undergo reform- and it's a good thing too, given the harsh reality that the Medicare Trust Fund will be insolvent in 2019 unless changes are made.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US