Are you ready to stand in the healthcare spotlight?
Healthcare is once again front-page news, and all indicators point to it staying there for the foreseeable future. Each day, or so it seems, another governor or senator hijacks the microphone to put forth his or her proposal about how to solve the nation's uninsured crisis. Although many are simply blowing hot air between election cycles, the climate does indeed appear ripe for action. In an attempt to both simplify and save itself as baby boomers age, Medicare continues to undergo reform- and it's a good thing too, given the harsh reality that the Medicare Trust Fund will be insolvent in 2019 unless changes are made.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion