Are you ready to stand in the healthcare spotlight?
Healthcare is once again front-page news, and all indicators point to it staying there for the foreseeable future. Each day, or so it seems, another governor or senator hijacks the microphone to put forth his or her proposal about how to solve the nation's uninsured crisis. Although many are simply blowing hot air between election cycles, the climate does indeed appear ripe for action. In an attempt to both simplify and save itself as baby boomers age, Medicare continues to undergo reform- and it's a good thing too, given the harsh reality that the Medicare Trust Fund will be insolvent in 2019 unless changes are made.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed