Delta system expects to reach 22 million members
The 800-lb dental benefits gorilla will become the 825-lb dental benefits gorilla this year, as the San Francisco-based holding company system that includes Delta Dental of California and Pennsylvania, as well as affiliates in a total of 16 states-plus the District of Columbia-reports that more than a million new enrollees will join in 2007, based on new sales in 2006 combined with first-quarter sales in 2007.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules