Delta system expects to reach 22 million members
The 800-lb dental benefits gorilla will become the 825-lb dental benefits gorilla this year, as the San Francisco-based holding company system that includes Delta Dental of California and Pennsylvania, as well as affiliates in a total of 16 states-plus the District of Columbia-reports that more than a million new enrollees will join in 2007, based on new sales in 2006 combined with first-quarter sales in 2007.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions