Choosing an EMR vendor for your software
Any electronic medical record (EMR) vendor can dazzle you with a demonstration of its software. All EMR systems offer multifunctional programs that can perform a vast array of services. However, although the purpose of each program is basically the same (i.e., to eliminate paper charts and improve communication), every office runs differently, and the software needs to be tailored to the unique needs of your practice.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors