Choosing an EMR vendor for your software
Any electronic medical record (EMR) vendor can dazzle you with a demonstration of its software. All EMR systems offer multifunctional programs that can perform a vast array of services. However, although the purpose of each program is basically the same (i.e., to eliminate paper charts and improve communication), every office runs differently, and the software needs to be tailored to the unique needs of your practice.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care