Four steps to a more secure retirement portfolio
The best way to ensure a financially secure retirement is to have a comprehensive plan. And that means having enough money to last for 30-40 years beyond one's working life, allowing for the possibility that you'll live to be 100. Think that sounds like a stretch? Within the next 10 or 15 years, it is widely expected that there will be a big leap in human longevity that will radically change our society, primarily due to advances in medicine, genetics, and technology.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital