Seize your one chance to make an impression
You've got all of the advertisements in place. Direct mail pieces are ready to go out. Your hospital's new marketing plan is ready to go, but is your organization equipped to handle the swell of responses that your marketing may bring? You'd better hope so. A new white paper from Bedford, TX-based research firm The Beryl Institute shows that 75% of consumers calling your hospital will give it one chance to meet their needs.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations