Be flexible, firm, and fair with employees taking time off
As a new school year begins, some employers grimace at the thought of unexpected employee call outs and the concessions they may have to make until it's summertime again. This is especially the case when employees are caregivers, to either their children or their parents. In order to make sure that your practice is properly staffed but meets most of the emergent needs of your employees, consider the following tips:
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus