Do more in less time with the right handheld device
Everywhere in healthcare, the push is on to do more in less time. Maybe that's why the popularity of PDAs, BlackBerries, and smartphones has grown exponentially over the past several years. The latest research shows that as many as 65% of your colleagues are using mobile devices to obtain information, schedule patients, prescribe medication, and keep themselves connected to their affiliated hospitals. Are you?
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch