Do more in less time with the right handheld device
Everywhere in healthcare, the push is on to do more in less time. Maybe that's why the popularity of PDAs, BlackBerries, and smartphones has grown exponentially over the past several years. The latest research shows that as many as 65% of your colleagues are using mobile devices to obtain information, schedule patients, prescribe medication, and keep themselves connected to their affiliated hospitals. Are you?
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus