Outpatient care centers have flooded the healthcare landscape with steady growth for the past 20 years. "It's an exciting time for ambulatory care, and anything you do in the market needs to be predicated on always asking what the customer wants," says John Couris, now chief operating officer (COO) of Morton Plant North Bay Hospital in New Port Richey, FL, after six years as the vice president for ambulatory care for the facility's four-hospital parent system, Morton Plant Mease Health Care.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care