Monitor office morale with an annual employee survey
Physician practices administer annual employee surveys for a number of reasons but often make a common oversight, according to Peter Lucash, CEO of Digital CPE, a physician practice consultant group based in Charleston, SC. "Too many people view employees as costing them money, but they're really your eyes and ears. They're your best asset," he says. "Employees will see things that you won't see as a physician or as a practice administrator. They see everything from a different perspective; patients will say things to an employee that they are afraid to say to a doctor."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program