Interoffice relationships: Red light or green light?
Although the fall air is cooling down, some relationships in your office might be heating up. Below are some of the stories and feedback your colleagues shared about romance in the office through "Practice Chat"-a free listserv open to physicians, office managers, and practice administrators. Red light: Take control It's not if it happens but when. Roughly 40% of employees in all industries polled have been involved in an office romance. In healthcare, it may be even more, given that most medical practices are less formal.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer