Interoffice relationships: Red light or green light?
Although the fall air is cooling down, some relationships in your office might be heating up. Below are some of the stories and feedback your colleagues shared about romance in the office through "Practice Chat"-a free listserv open to physicians, office managers, and practice administrators. Red light: Take control It's not if it happens but when. Roughly 40% of employees in all industries polled have been involved in an office romance. In healthcare, it may be even more, given that most medical practices are less formal.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations