Interoffice relationships: Red light or green light?
Although the fall air is cooling down, some relationships in your office might be heating up. Below are some of the stories and feedback your colleagues shared about romance in the office through "Practice Chat"-a free listserv open to physicians, office managers, and practice administrators. Red light: Take control It's not if it happens but when. Roughly 40% of employees in all industries polled have been involved in an office romance. In healthcare, it may be even more, given that most medical practices are less formal.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says