Financial advice for the environmentally conscious physician
Many physicians are inherently driven to make the world a better place-it's often one of the top reasons behind their decision to enter medicine. This desire often compels physicians to take action on other social issues as well, one of which is protecting the environment. "A lot of physicians are interested in public health issues, and environmental issues are easily tied to public health," says Hope Ferdowsian, MD, MPH,1 with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'