Guardian, Dominion team on dual-option plan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, based in New York City, and Alexandria, VA-based Do-minion Dental Services, Inc., are officially in bed together, offering, through a product partnership, a slate of dual-choice plans to employer clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. The deal, both sides say, allows two pros to do what they do best-and offer more purchaser choice in the bargain.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts