CA officials integrating plans, not care
Dental care is an integral element of overall healthcare, and is increasingly being seen by providers and patients as just that. However, regulators in the bellwether Golden State seem more focused on the integration of dental plans into the broader health plan landscape than on the integration of dental care into the broader healthcare landscape.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'