CA officials integrating plans, not care
Dental care is an integral element of overall healthcare, and is increasingly being seen by providers and patients as just that. However, regulators in the bellwether Golden State seem more focused on the integration of dental plans into the broader health plan landscape than on the integration of dental care into the broader healthcare landscape.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts