CA officials integrating plans, not care
Dental care is an integral element of overall healthcare, and is increasingly being seen by providers and patients as just that. However, regulators in the bellwether Golden State seem more focused on the integration of dental plans into the broader health plan landscape than on the integration of dental care into the broader healthcare landscape.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians