Use dermatology benchmarks to improve cap contracts
The Galderma Quality Report for Dermatology & Managed Care provides a fascinating inside look at the practice of dermatology within managed care and offers an array of data about topics such as the leading diagnoses made by office-based dermatologists, formulary coverage of dermatology therapies, and dermatologists' interactions with MCOs. Following the inaugural Quality Report in 2005, this second edition was developed with survey results from 3,500 dermatologists, managed care pharmacy and medical directors, and employer groups. The results identify key trends affecting the practice of dermatology and the factors influencing the management of dermatology from a managed care and employer group perspective.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs