Use dermatology benchmarks to improve cap contracts
The Galderma Quality Report for Dermatology & Managed Care provides a fascinating inside look at the practice of dermatology within managed care and offers an array of data about topics such as the leading diagnoses made by office-based dermatologists, formulary coverage of dermatology therapies, and dermatologists' interactions with MCOs. Following the inaugural Quality Report in 2005, this second edition was developed with survey results from 3,500 dermatologists, managed care pharmacy and medical directors, and employer groups. The results identify key trends affecting the practice of dermatology and the factors influencing the management of dermatology from a managed care and employer group perspective.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'