There's value in video analytics
We've all heard the phrase "customer is king." Customer-centricity is the rage as marketers strive to refocus on enhancing the customer experience. Shouldn't this same focus be applied in healthcare? Why shouldn't hospitals be looking at their strategies from a patient-centric perspective? Fred Lee, author of If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently, says service organizations, such as hospitals, need to stop focusing on service and start focusing on experience like Disney does-and I could not agree more.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues