There's value in video analytics
We've all heard the phrase "customer is king." Customer-centricity is the rage as marketers strive to refocus on enhancing the customer experience. Shouldn't this same focus be applied in healthcare? Why shouldn't hospitals be looking at their strategies from a patient-centric perspective? Fred Lee, author of If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently, says service organizations, such as hospitals, need to stop focusing on service and start focusing on experience like Disney does-and I could not agree more.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013