There's value in video analytics
We've all heard the phrase "customer is king." Customer-centricity is the rage as marketers strive to refocus on enhancing the customer experience. Shouldn't this same focus be applied in healthcare? Why shouldn't hospitals be looking at their strategies from a patient-centric perspective? Fred Lee, author of If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently, says service organizations, such as hospitals, need to stop focusing on service and start focusing on experience like Disney does-and I could not agree more.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US