FL Blues opens retail store for dental, other ancillaries
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF) has opened what may be the first dental and healthcare benefits retail store in the country. But it probably won't be the last. Not only are results at the Sunshine State outlet encouraging, Blues officials there say they've gotten inquiries from sister plans all over the country. A press release calls the store, which is branded with the same "Florida Blue" moniker as the carrier's other Blues-related products and services, "just one more way in which we're fulfilling our mission to advance the health and well-being of our customers while offering affordable products and services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse