FL Blues opens retail store for dental, other ancillaries
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF) has opened what may be the first dental and healthcare benefits retail store in the country. But it probably won't be the last. Not only are results at the Sunshine State outlet encouraging, Blues officials there say they've gotten inquiries from sister plans all over the country. A press release calls the store, which is branded with the same "Florida Blue" moniker as the carrier's other Blues-related products and services, "just one more way in which we're fulfilling our mission to advance the health and well-being of our customers while offering affordable products and services.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised