FL Blues opens retail store for dental, other ancillaries
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSF) has opened what may be the first dental and healthcare benefits retail store in the country. But it probably won't be the last. Not only are results at the Sunshine State outlet encouraging, Blues officials there say they've gotten inquiries from sister plans all over the country. A press release calls the store, which is branded with the same "Florida Blue" moniker as the carrier's other Blues-related products and services, "just one more way in which we're fulfilling our mission to advance the health and well-being of our customers while offering affordable products and services.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening