Doral Dental gets contract renewal in Illinois
When times are tough budgetwise and states look for ways to trim their Medicaid budgets, Mequon, WI-based Doral Dental USA does well. When times are more flush from a pocketbook perspective and dental benefits get richer funding, Doral Dental USA does well. And the company's always looking for more. "As the leader in administration of government dental programs, we view every state that we don't have business in or every program that we don't administer as a potential market," says Steven J. Pollock, president at the DentaQuest, Inc., subsidiary.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health