Doral Dental gets contract renewal in Illinois
When times are tough budgetwise and states look for ways to trim their Medicaid budgets, Mequon, WI-based Doral Dental USA does well. When times are more flush from a pocketbook perspective and dental benefits get richer funding, Doral Dental USA does well. And the company's always looking for more. "As the leader in administration of government dental programs, we view every state that we don't have business in or every program that we don't administer as a potential market," says Steven J. Pollock, president at the DentaQuest, Inc., subsidiary.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians