Instituting physician-friendly communication techniques
Attracting, retaining, and earning the loyalty of quality physicians is increasingly difficult. Fewer medical procedures require hospital facilities and inpatient admission, physicians have established competing surgicenters, imaging centers, and specialty hospitals, and in some cases, hospitalists have taken over responsibility for inpatient care. Despite these changes, organizations must continue to have a base of skilled and loyal physicians in order to be viable.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules