Crafting physician satisfaction surveys: Know what you are looking for
Keeping tabs on what troubles physicians on the medical staff can be a tricky endeavor. Complaints and issues will arise, of course, but there comes a time when an organized assessment of what truly bothers medical staff members needs to be done-and one of the most efficient methods for doing so is through a physician satisfaction survey.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts