Plans ready for new members under SCHIP
The political brinksmanship over the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) expansion bills passed by both houses of Congress may be obscuring what's at stake: upward of 1 million more children with at least some dental coverage, a huge new market for the dental plans that work with government programs. Although there will likely be kinks-assuming the expansion ultimately becomes law, which was uncertain at presstime-dental plans are ready, says major player Delta Dental of California.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013