Dental PPO, HMO plans join in CA marketing agreement
Chicago's Fort Dearborn Life Insurance Company and Santa Ana, CA's California Dental Network will cross-market a dental HMO (DHMO) and a dental PPO (DPPO) and in the process save themselves as much as five years of development time. Building a network in the savagely competitive California managed care market takes time, the parties say. And securing approval in the famously regulated state does too.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers