Dental PPO, HMO plans join in CA marketing agreement
Chicago's Fort Dearborn Life Insurance Company and Santa Ana, CA's California Dental Network will cross-market a dental HMO (DHMO) and a dental PPO (DPPO) and in the process save themselves as much as five years of development time. Building a network in the savagely competitive California managed care market takes time, the parties say. And securing approval in the famously regulated state does too.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal