Dental PPO, HMO plans join in CA marketing agreement
Chicago's Fort Dearborn Life Insurance Company and Santa Ana, CA's California Dental Network will cross-market a dental HMO (DHMO) and a dental PPO (DPPO) and in the process save themselves as much as five years of development time. Building a network in the savagely competitive California managed care market takes time, the parties say. And securing approval in the famously regulated state does too.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US