The right welcome can bring business
With all of the advertising avenues available to hospitals-radio, television, Internet, and yellow pages, to name a few-one of the more targeted mediums is enjoying increasing popularity: direct mail marketing to new movers. Whether a hospital system has years of expertise in direct mail campaigns-like Cleveland Clinic-or is a newcomer to the scene, advertisers and hospital administrators alike agree that as an advertising medium, direct mail is a low-cost, high-impact way to reach new movers.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- FTC wary of mergers by hospitals