The right welcome can bring business
With all of the advertising avenues available to hospitals-radio, television, Internet, and yellow pages, to name a few-one of the more targeted mediums is enjoying increasing popularity: direct mail marketing to new movers. Whether a hospital system has years of expertise in direct mail campaigns-like Cleveland Clinic-or is a newcomer to the scene, advertisers and hospital administrators alike agree that as an advertising medium, direct mail is a low-cost, high-impact way to reach new movers.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers