The right welcome can bring business
With all of the advertising avenues available to hospitals-radio, television, Internet, and yellow pages, to name a few-one of the more targeted mediums is enjoying increasing popularity: direct mail marketing to new movers. Whether a hospital system has years of expertise in direct mail campaigns-like Cleveland Clinic-or is a newcomer to the scene, advertisers and hospital administrators alike agree that as an advertising medium, direct mail is a low-cost, high-impact way to reach new movers.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High