The right welcome can bring business
With all of the advertising avenues available to hospitals-radio, television, Internet, and yellow pages, to name a few-one of the more targeted mediums is enjoying increasing popularity: direct mail marketing to new movers. Whether a hospital system has years of expertise in direct mail campaigns-like Cleveland Clinic-or is a newcomer to the scene, advertisers and hospital administrators alike agree that as an advertising medium, direct mail is a low-cost, high-impact way to reach new movers.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers