Effective strategies: Physician practices regulate drug rep visits
Pharmaceutical sales representatives are regularly in the presence of physician practices. Some offices claim representatives step over the boundaries of professionalism, causing disruptions with the frontdesk staff, roaming the halls, and sticking around longer than they're wanted. But there are other offices that never run into these problems. This is because office management and physicians have established arrangements with the representatives.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending