Effective strategies: Physician practices regulate drug rep visits
Pharmaceutical sales representatives are regularly in the presence of physician practices. Some offices claim representatives step over the boundaries of professionalism, causing disruptions with the frontdesk staff, roaming the halls, and sticking around longer than they're wanted. But there are other offices that never run into these problems. This is because office management and physicians have established arrangements with the representatives.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts