Effective strategies: Physician practices regulate drug rep visits
Pharmaceutical sales representatives are regularly in the presence of physician practices. Some offices claim representatives step over the boundaries of professionalism, causing disruptions with the frontdesk staff, roaming the halls, and sticking around longer than they're wanted. But there are other offices that never run into these problems. This is because office management and physicians have established arrangements with the representatives.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction