Effective strategies: Physician practices regulate drug rep visits
Pharmaceutical sales representatives are regularly in the presence of physician practices. Some offices claim representatives step over the boundaries of professionalism, causing disruptions with the frontdesk staff, roaming the halls, and sticking around longer than they're wanted. But there are other offices that never run into these problems. This is because office management and physicians have established arrangements with the representatives.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers