A guide to employee satisfaction, recruitment, and retention
The key to creating a valuable and successful work environment, where employees' ideas are heard, on-the-job training is provided, and group interaction is encouraged, stems from teamwork. This is the concept used by the six-person administrative team at Radiological Associates of Sacramento (CA) Medical Group, Inc. (RAS). The group was voted one of the top leadership teams in healthcare for this year's "The company doesn't have a high turnover rate, people are happy on the job, patients are growing in all areas of the company," says Fred Gaschen, MBA, executive vice president of RAS.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances