Just as many healthcare facilities began developing solid reputations based on quality data comparable to well-known institutions, the consumerism movement introduced a new facet to the marketing puzzle: the fickle nature of paying customers. Today, hospitals on the forefront of direct-to-consumer marketing are pouring resources into customer research like never before to gain a competitive edge based on consumer preferences. Such research influences every aspect of the business.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'