Just as many healthcare facilities began developing solid reputations based on quality data comparable to well-known institutions, the consumerism movement introduced a new facet to the marketing puzzle: the fickle nature of paying customers. Today, hospitals on the forefront of direct-to-consumer marketing are pouring resources into customer research like never before to gain a competitive edge based on consumer preferences. Such research influences every aspect of the business.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals