Exception to 'incremental expenses' rule will aid rural recruitment
Hospitals will have a little more leeway when it comes to recruiting physicians to group practices when the Stark, Phase III regulations go into effect this December. In particular, changes to what's known as the "incremental expenses" rule will allow hospitals and groups to work together to create much more competitive compensation packages when bringing in a replacement physician in certain areas.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives