HCAHPS: Gung ho or ho hum?
As this newsletter hits your desk, there are just four months before the federal government posts results from the first Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS). The first nationwide measurement and public reporting of patient satisfaction levels is bound to have an effect on healthcare, but how much do you expect it to affect your job as a marketer? Depending on whom you talk to, the answer varies. There are hospital marketers who have detailed plans for how their department will respond to inquiries about their facility's HCAHPS scores.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers