HCAHPS: Gung ho or ho hum?
As this newsletter hits your desk, there are just four months before the federal government posts results from the first Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS). The first nationwide measurement and public reporting of patient satisfaction levels is bound to have an effect on healthcare, but how much do you expect it to affect your job as a marketer? Depending on whom you talk to, the answer varies. There are hospital marketers who have detailed plans for how their department will respond to inquiries about their facility's HCAHPS scores.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers