HCAHPS: Gung ho or ho hum?
As this newsletter hits your desk, there are just four months before the federal government posts results from the first Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS). The first nationwide measurement and public reporting of patient satisfaction levels is bound to have an effect on healthcare, but how much do you expect it to affect your job as a marketer? Depending on whom you talk to, the answer varies. There are hospital marketers who have detailed plans for how their department will respond to inquiries about their facility's HCAHPS scores.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate