Make the most of a conference experience
In the healthcare industry today, it is often difficult to stay on top of your game. One outstanding way to increase your level of knowledge in your field is to attend a conference. Attending a conference is an excellent means of education and brain stimulation. It jump-starts your energy and gives you a fresh, new perspective about your position and your medical practice. There are a multitude of decisions to make before researching an appropriate event for your individual needs. You have to think about what area of the practice is most challenging for you, and some of those choices may be
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus