Tips for building a successful recruitment plan for your practice
Adding a new partner to your group can require a great deal of time and finances. That's why it's necessary for physicians and their practice staff members to talk about the major issues that need to be addressed before beginning a plan of action. Having a good handle on what goals need to be accomplished and taking advantage of the right resources, along with being organized and meeting deadlines, can prove to be the means to a successful recruitment plan and, in turn, provide your practice with a solid candidate.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer