Claims software needn't be a tough sell to providers
Technological advances in claims fraud detection software have made adoption of such systems de rigueur for dental plans of all sizes. But prevalence among plans doesn't necessarily equal popularity among providers. The dentists whose claims are being double-checked for accuracy may not appreciate the implication or the effect. A simple sentence should explain the situation to them though: "Fair's fair." Dental Select, a dental plan in Salt Lake City with operations throughout Utah, Texas, and Nevada, has signed with HealthCare Insight (HCI) in Sandy, UT, a provider of clinically validated fraud prevention and cost containment solutions, to help maximize its payment accuracy.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'