How to pick a medical staff leader
In the coming months, hospitals will undertake the annual task of selecting medical staff leaders, those individuals who will shape policies, make critical decisions affecting the governance of the hospital, and provide steady leadership to the medical staff. Successful physician leadership selection begins by establishing a solid set of rules that outlines the selection process and by creating an environment that fosters growth and education for physicians who voluntarily step forward to take on this challenge.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application