How to pick a medical staff leader
In the coming months, hospitals will undertake the annual task of selecting medical staff leaders, those individuals who will shape policies, make critical decisions affecting the governance of the hospital, and provide steady leadership to the medical staff. Successful physician leadership selection begins by establishing a solid set of rules that outlines the selection process and by creating an environment that fosters growth and education for physicians who voluntarily step forward to take on this challenge.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?