How to pick a medical staff leader
In the coming months, hospitals will undertake the annual task of selecting medical staff leaders, those individuals who will shape policies, make critical decisions affecting the governance of the hospital, and provide steady leadership to the medical staff. Successful physician leadership selection begins by establishing a solid set of rules that outlines the selection process and by creating an environment that fosters growth and education for physicians who voluntarily step forward to take on this challenge.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending