Herman named COO of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Dr. Roberta Herman of Concord has been appointed chief operating officer of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. She previously served as the company’s chief medical officer.
In her new role, Herman is responsible for company-wide operations, which includes sales and customer service, product development, provider network, medical management, marketing and communications. She also oversees the research and teaching activities of the Harvard Pilgrim Institute.
“Dr. Herman is uniquely qualified to help guide Harvard Pilgrim into the future,” said Eric H. Schultz, president and CEO of Harvard Pilgrim.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic