Delaware’s A.I. duPont Hospital names new CEO
Dr. Kevin Churchwell will become chief executive officer at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland beginning in December.Churchwell, a pediatric critical care specialist, currently holds the same position at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tenn., where he is credited with helping it become one of the nation's top children's hospitals.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care