Delaware’s A.I. duPont Hospital names new CEO
Dr. Kevin Churchwell will become chief executive officer at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland beginning in December.Churchwell, a pediatric critical care specialist, currently holds the same position at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tenn., where he is credited with helping it become one of the nation's top children's hospitals.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised