11 appointed to UMC Hospital Advisory Board
Clark County commissioners on Wednesday appointed 11 members to serve on the new University Medical Center Hospital Advisory Board.
The commissioners, serving as the UMC Board of Trustees, adopted a resolution in June establishing the advisory board, which will make recommendations to the commissioners on routine matters such as contracts.
The commissioners stressed Wednesday that the new board will have some oversight, but the board of trustees will be the final authority.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big