11 appointed to UMC Hospital Advisory Board
Clark County commissioners on Wednesday appointed 11 members to serve on the new University Medical Center Hospital Advisory Board.
The commissioners, serving as the UMC Board of Trustees, adopted a resolution in June establishing the advisory board, which will make recommendations to the commissioners on routine matters such as contracts.
The commissioners stressed Wednesday that the new board will have some oversight, but the board of trustees will be the final authority.
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat