Woman allegedly molested in FL hospital speaks out
A hospital patient is speaking out after a physician's assistant was arrested, accused of committing a disturbing crime against her.
The incident occurred at North Shore Medical Center, last Thursday. "This has been hell. I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to eat," said Jemeena Grimes, the hospital patient.
The 33-year-old mother of six is battling lung cancer and was admitted to the hospital last Wednesday after she had difficulty breathing. "I had to take an MRI. I was scheduled to take an MRI, which I couldn't take because I was panicking, so they gave me a sedative so I could take the MRI," said Grimes
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014