Woman allegedly molested in FL hospital speaks out
A hospital patient is speaking out after a physician's assistant was arrested, accused of committing a disturbing crime against her.
The incident occurred at North Shore Medical Center, last Thursday. "This has been hell. I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to eat," said Jemeena Grimes, the hospital patient.
The 33-year-old mother of six is battling lung cancer and was admitted to the hospital last Wednesday after she had difficulty breathing. "I had to take an MRI. I was scheduled to take an MRI, which I couldn't take because I was panicking, so they gave me a sedative so I could take the MRI," said Grimes
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers