Woman allegedly molested in FL hospital speaks out
A hospital patient is speaking out after a physician's assistant was arrested, accused of committing a disturbing crime against her.
The incident occurred at North Shore Medical Center, last Thursday. "This has been hell. I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to eat," said Jemeena Grimes, the hospital patient.
The 33-year-old mother of six is battling lung cancer and was admitted to the hospital last Wednesday after she had difficulty breathing. "I had to take an MRI. I was scheduled to take an MRI, which I couldn't take because I was panicking, so they gave me a sedative so I could take the MRI," said Grimes
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'