Woman allegedly molested in FL hospital speaks out
A hospital patient is speaking out after a physician's assistant was arrested, accused of committing a disturbing crime against her.
The incident occurred at North Shore Medical Center, last Thursday. "This has been hell. I haven't been able to sleep. I haven't been able to eat," said Jemeena Grimes, the hospital patient.
The 33-year-old mother of six is battling lung cancer and was admitted to the hospital last Wednesday after she had difficulty breathing. "I had to take an MRI. I was scheduled to take an MRI, which I couldn't take because I was panicking, so they gave me a sedative so I could take the MRI," said Grimes
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- As virus spreads, insurers exclude Ebola from new policies
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars