BCBS of Tennessee names William Gracey as CEO
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has named hospital industry veteran William M. (Bill) Gracey president and chief operating officer, beefing up its management team as the insurance industry braces for change.
Gracey, who retired as executive vice president and chief operating officer from Brentwood-based LifePoint Hospitals last year, will start his job with the state's largest health insurer on Oct. 18.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013