BCBS of Tennessee names William Gracey as CEO
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has named hospital industry veteran William M. (Bill) Gracey president and chief operating officer, beefing up its management team as the insurance industry braces for change.
Gracey, who retired as executive vice president and chief operating officer from Brentwood-based LifePoint Hospitals last year, will start his job with the state's largest health insurer on Oct. 18.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big