New owner, same name for now; CHS (OH) begins forum review process
Don’t expect to see new signs with a new corporate name go up anytime soon at Northside Medical Center, Trumbull Memorial Hospital or Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital.
Any such changes, if they came about, would take place further down the road, according to officials with the hospitals' new corporate parent, Community Health Systems Inc.
CHS, based in Franklin, Tenn., completed its purchase Friday of the assets of Forum Health Inc., which operated Trumbull, in Howland, Northside, in Youngstown, and Hillside, in Howland, along with other operations and services run by Forum. The local hospitals join more than 120 other hospitals the publicly traded company owns.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers