New owner, same name for now; CHS (OH) begins forum review process
Don’t expect to see new signs with a new corporate name go up anytime soon at Northside Medical Center, Trumbull Memorial Hospital or Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital.
Any such changes, if they came about, would take place further down the road, according to officials with the hospitals' new corporate parent, Community Health Systems Inc.
CHS, based in Franklin, Tenn., completed its purchase Friday of the assets of Forum Health Inc., which operated Trumbull, in Howland, Northside, in Youngstown, and Hillside, in Howland, along with other operations and services run by Forum. The local hospitals join more than 120 other hospitals the publicly traded company owns.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Educated Nurses Save Money