New owner, same name for now; CHS (OH) begins forum review process
Don’t expect to see new signs with a new corporate name go up anytime soon at Northside Medical Center, Trumbull Memorial Hospital or Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital.
Any such changes, if they came about, would take place further down the road, according to officials with the hospitals' new corporate parent, Community Health Systems Inc.
CHS, based in Franklin, Tenn., completed its purchase Friday of the assets of Forum Health Inc., which operated Trumbull, in Howland, Northside, in Youngstown, and Hillside, in Howland, along with other operations and services run by Forum. The local hospitals join more than 120 other hospitals the publicly traded company owns.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending