Vanderbilt to build medical campus in Franklin
Vanderbilt University Medical Center will build what’s anticipated to be a $200 million campus in Franklin that would be larger than its 100 Oaks property and corral Vanderbilt's disparate specialty practices into one location.
Last week, the university closed on buying 22 acres of land at the intersection of McEwen Drive and the recently completed Carothers Parkway extension for $5.1 million from a Molina, Fla., family.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots