Vanderbilt to build medical campus in Franklin
Vanderbilt University Medical Center will build what’s anticipated to be a $200 million campus in Franklin that would be larger than its 100 Oaks property and corral Vanderbilt's disparate specialty practices into one location.
Last week, the university closed on buying 22 acres of land at the intersection of McEwen Drive and the recently completed Carothers Parkway extension for $5.1 million from a Molina, Fla., family.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion