Vanderbilt to build medical campus in Franklin
Vanderbilt University Medical Center will build what’s anticipated to be a $200 million campus in Franklin that would be larger than its 100 Oaks property and corral Vanderbilt's disparate specialty practices into one location.
Last week, the university closed on buying 22 acres of land at the intersection of McEwen Drive and the recently completed Carothers Parkway extension for $5.1 million from a Molina, Fla., family.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Ascension, Carondelet to Partner with Tenet, Dignity Health
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Rural Means Older and Sicker, Data Confirms