Vanderbilt to build medical campus in Franklin
Vanderbilt University Medical Center will build what’s anticipated to be a $200 million campus in Franklin that would be larger than its 100 Oaks property and corral Vanderbilt's disparate specialty practices into one location.
Last week, the university closed on buying 22 acres of land at the intersection of McEwen Drive and the recently completed Carothers Parkway extension for $5.1 million from a Molina, Fla., family.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers