Vanderbilt to build medical campus in Franklin
Vanderbilt University Medical Center will build what’s anticipated to be a $200 million campus in Franklin that would be larger than its 100 Oaks property and corral Vanderbilt's disparate specialty practices into one location.
Last week, the university closed on buying 22 acres of land at the intersection of McEwen Drive and the recently completed Carothers Parkway extension for $5.1 million from a Molina, Fla., family.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public