MN hospital expands: DCH to showcase $31 million addition
A multi-million dollar project that began in 2008 has come to fruition and the people of Douglas County and beyond will reap in its benefits.
This Sunday, the Douglas County Hospital (DCH) will host an open house from 1 to 4 p.m. to showcase its newest addition – a three-story, 110,000-square-foot facility that houses new private patient rooms, a new orthopedic clinic, new birth center and more.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- In 2015, Target Online Security or Be a Target