MN hospital expands: DCH to showcase $31 million addition
A multi-million dollar project that began in 2008 has come to fruition and the people of Douglas County and beyond will reap in its benefits.
This Sunday, the Douglas County Hospital (DCH) will host an open house from 1 to 4 p.m. to showcase its newest addition – a three-story, 110,000-square-foot facility that houses new private patient rooms, a new orthopedic clinic, new birth center and more.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT