MN hospital expands: DCH to showcase $31 million addition
A multi-million dollar project that began in 2008 has come to fruition and the people of Douglas County and beyond will reap in its benefits.
This Sunday, the Douglas County Hospital (DCH) will host an open house from 1 to 4 p.m. to showcase its newest addition – a three-story, 110,000-square-foot facility that houses new private patient rooms, a new orthopedic clinic, new birth center and more.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest