N. Georgia hospital seeks recovery
The future of Hutcheson Medical Center should become clearer in the next couple weeks after board leaders evaluate proposals from two Chattanooga health systems vying for a partnership with the struggling community hospital.
An ad hoc committee including Hutcheson management and board members, county commissioners and medical staff will hear proposals next week from Memorial and Erlanger health systems in separate, closed meetings, committee members said.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- The Hospital of the Future is Not a Hospital
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble