N. Georgia hospital seeks recovery
The future of Hutcheson Medical Center should become clearer in the next couple weeks after board leaders evaluate proposals from two Chattanooga health systems vying for a partnership with the struggling community hospital.
An ad hoc committee including Hutcheson management and board members, county commissioners and medical staff will hear proposals next week from Memorial and Erlanger health systems in separate, closed meetings, committee members said.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots