N. Georgia hospital seeks recovery
The future of Hutcheson Medical Center should become clearer in the next couple weeks after board leaders evaluate proposals from two Chattanooga health systems vying for a partnership with the struggling community hospital.
An ad hoc committee including Hutcheson management and board members, county commissioners and medical staff will hear proposals next week from Memorial and Erlanger health systems in separate, closed meetings, committee members said.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement