NJ doctor loses bid to restore suspended medical license
Former North Wildwood physician John Costino Jr. lost his challenge Tuesday to reinstate his suspended medical license for prescribing painkillers to police officers undercover as exotic dancers.
A state appeals court Tuesday sided with the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners, which last year revoked the longtime doctor's license for at least five years.
Costino and his lawyer, Glenn Zeitz, said Tuesday that they will appeal to the state Supreme Court.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- In 2015, Target Online Security or Be a Target