NJ doctor loses bid to restore suspended medical license
Former North Wildwood physician John Costino Jr. lost his challenge Tuesday to reinstate his suspended medical license for prescribing painkillers to police officers undercover as exotic dancers.
A state appeals court Tuesday sided with the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners, which last year revoked the longtime doctor's license for at least five years.
Costino and his lawyer, Glenn Zeitz, said Tuesday that they will appeal to the state Supreme Court.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty