NJ doctor loses bid to restore suspended medical license
Former North Wildwood physician John Costino Jr. lost his challenge Tuesday to reinstate his suspended medical license for prescribing painkillers to police officers undercover as exotic dancers.
A state appeals court Tuesday sided with the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners, which last year revoked the longtime doctor's license for at least five years.
Costino and his lawyer, Glenn Zeitz, said Tuesday that they will appeal to the state Supreme Court.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag