Colorado hospitals' management now talking
Management companies for Morgan County`s two hospitals are talking in the wake of an announcement by one of them of plans to build a new hospital and medical office building between Fort Morgan and Brush.
Banner Health, which manages East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, recently announced those plans in a press release and has sent a mass mailing to area residents confirming the announcement.
The firm has also released architectural renderings of the proposed new facility.
"Banner Health is moving forward on this effort," said Peter Fine, Banner CEO, in the letter to area residents.
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Ascension, Carondelet to Partner with Tenet, Dignity Health
- Rural Means Older and Sicker, Data Confirms