Colorado hospitals' management now talking
Management companies for Morgan County`s two hospitals are talking in the wake of an announcement by one of them of plans to build a new hospital and medical office building between Fort Morgan and Brush.
Banner Health, which manages East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, recently announced those plans in a press release and has sent a mass mailing to area residents confirming the announcement.
The firm has also released architectural renderings of the proposed new facility.
"Banner Health is moving forward on this effort," said Peter Fine, Banner CEO, in the letter to area residents.
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs