Colorado hospitals' management now talking
Management companies for Morgan County`s two hospitals are talking in the wake of an announcement by one of them of plans to build a new hospital and medical office building between Fort Morgan and Brush.
Banner Health, which manages East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, recently announced those plans in a press release and has sent a mass mailing to area residents confirming the announcement.
The firm has also released architectural renderings of the proposed new facility.
"Banner Health is moving forward on this effort," said Peter Fine, Banner CEO, in the letter to area residents.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts