Colorado hospitals' management now talking
Management companies for Morgan County`s two hospitals are talking in the wake of an announcement by one of them of plans to build a new hospital and medical office building between Fort Morgan and Brush.
Banner Health, which manages East Morgan County Hospital in Brush, recently announced those plans in a press release and has sent a mass mailing to area residents confirming the announcement.
The firm has also released architectural renderings of the proposed new facility.
"Banner Health is moving forward on this effort," said Peter Fine, Banner CEO, in the letter to area residents.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Less Blood Testing for Some Surgeries Safe, Cost Effective
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Lower ED Margins Demand a Better Strategy
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions