WellCare expands leadership team
WellCare Health Plans Inc. has added two new executives to its leadership team.
Jesse Thomas was named president, south division, responsible for WellCare’s businesses in Georgia, Texas and Louisiana, and Lawrence Anderson was named senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
Both are veterans of the health care industry, WellCare said in a press statement. Thomas most recently was president of Molina Healthcare of Michigan and Ohio, and Anderson was senior vice president of human resources for ValueOptions.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence