Partnerships announced among Cape Cod physicians and hospitals
Cape Cod Healthcare, Inc. and the local physician community on Cape Cod together have introduced two new organizations designed to strengthen the working relationships among local physicians and the Cape’s two hospitals, and to improve quality, efficiency and coordination of patient care in the region. The new organizations are a Physician Organization (PO) called Cape Cod Preferred Physicians, LLC and a Physician-Hospital Organization (PHO), called Cape Cod Health Network, LLC.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts