Partnerships announced among Cape Cod physicians and hospitals
Cape Cod Healthcare, Inc. and the local physician community on Cape Cod together have introduced two new organizations designed to strengthen the working relationships among local physicians and the Cape’s two hospitals, and to improve quality, efficiency and coordination of patient care in the region. The new organizations are a Physician Organization (PO) called Cape Cod Preferred Physicians, LLC and a Physician-Hospital Organization (PHO), called Cape Cod Health Network, LLC.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'