PRMC (MD) named among 'most wired'
Peninsula Regional Medical Center has been named one of America's Most Wired-Most Improved Hospitals by the American Hospital Association's "Hospitals & Health Networks" magazine in its 2010 Most Wired Survey.
Peninsula Regional was one of just three Maryland hospitals to be honored with a Most Wired designation.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health