PRMC (MD) named among 'most wired'
Peninsula Regional Medical Center has been named one of America's Most Wired-Most Improved Hospitals by the American Hospital Association's "Hospitals & Health Networks" magazine in its 2010 Most Wired Survey.
Peninsula Regional was one of just three Maryland hospitals to be honored with a Most Wired designation.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians