PRMC (MD) named among 'most wired'
Peninsula Regional Medical Center has been named one of America's Most Wired-Most Improved Hospitals by the American Hospital Association's "Hospitals & Health Networks" magazine in its 2010 Most Wired Survey.
Peninsula Regional was one of just three Maryland hospitals to be honored with a Most Wired designation.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More