Deputy: Woman robbed hospital dressed as nurse
Police arrested an Albuquerque woman last week who could be linked to dozens of hospital thefts across the country.
Deborah Yankowski is under investigation for identity theft from hospitals in Texas and detectives are looking into the possibility that she did it by dressing up as a nurse, deputies said.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness