Deputy: Woman robbed hospital dressed as nurse
Police arrested an Albuquerque woman last week who could be linked to dozens of hospital thefts across the country.
Deborah Yankowski is under investigation for identity theft from hospitals in Texas and detectives are looking into the possibility that she did it by dressing up as a nurse, deputies said.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told