Deputy: Woman robbed hospital dressed as nurse
Police arrested an Albuquerque woman last week who could be linked to dozens of hospital thefts across the country.
Deborah Yankowski is under investigation for identity theft from hospitals in Texas and detectives are looking into the possibility that she did it by dressing up as a nurse, deputies said.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?