UC center coordinates medical centers
The University of California has launched a new center to coordinate care and improve quality across its five academic medical centers, 10 hospitals and 16 professional schools and support innovation under federal health care reform.
The Center for Health Quality and Innovation will have a small coordinating staff at the UC Office of the President in Oakland, but center projects will take place at UC campuses.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says