UC center coordinates medical centers
The University of California has launched a new center to coordinate care and improve quality across its five academic medical centers, 10 hospitals and 16 professional schools and support innovation under federal health care reform.
The Center for Health Quality and Innovation will have a small coordinating staff at the UC Office of the President in Oakland, but center projects will take place at UC campuses.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion