Clarian hospitals to change names to reflect IU
The names of 16 hospitals across Indiana will change in early 2011 as the Clarian Health system changes its name to Indiana University Health.
Clarian's three flagship hospitals in downtown Indianapolis will be named Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Health University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health.
Clarian says its regional hospitals in Lafayette, Muncie, Bloomington and other cities will retain their local names with the prefix "Indiana University Health."
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data