2 Central Florida doctors arrested on drug charges
A crackdown on pain-treatment clinics produced drug-trafficking charges Thursday against two physicians in Orange and Osceola counties.
Dr. Mladen Antolic was arrested in Hunter's Creek, where witnesses told drug agents the board-certified rehabilitation specialist was illegally distributing painkillers from his home, according to the Metropolitan Board of Investigation.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data